100 Go Solar will gather information about businesses in the Byron Shire to provide back up services to those businesses planning to install solar during the 100 Go Solar challenge.
Data we will gather
We may collect the following information:
- a) Name of business
- b) Contact name and job title
- c) Street address and email address
- d) Contact phone numbers
- e) Other information relevant to the 100 Go Solar challenge
How we will use this data
We will use data collected
- a) for our own internal records during the 100 Go Solar challenge
- b) to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- c) to send you details of promotions and prizes available for a particular month and to notify you of prize winners
- d) to contact you regarding energy audits and energy efficiency, updates on solar suppliers and installers and other details relevant to the purchase and installation of solar (PV) systems
- e) to seek your permission to engage in publicity and events
We will not
- a) send or sell your details to a third party for any purpose
- b) use your details for any promotion or advertising relating to the 100 Go Solar initiative unless specifically agreed with you
- c) nominate your business as a Solar Champion without your express permission to publish this information
- a) keep your information safe and secure within 100 Go Solar unless you nominate that your information may be sent to an agreed third party when the challenge has concluded
- b) terminate the database of all businesses on this site when the 100 Go Solar challenge is completed.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We uphold the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 in relation to use of this website.
Links from our site
We may link to other related businesses working in renewable energy, efficiency and recycling. There will be clearly identifiable buttons on this website indicating the business or organisation.